CM Kaushalya Yojna
Kaushalya Scheme is State Government’s funded scheme under which employment-oriented Skill training programs for women are to be conducted in accordance with the National standards.
- Providing necessary skill to women to get employment or self employment
- Ensure participation of women by providing skills in non-conventional areas.
- Increasing Employment Opportunities of Women
- Growth in the remuneration level after training.
2.00 lakh women will be trained every year from the year 2017-18
- Women left by the formal education system
- Women who want their jobs / self-employment by developing their own skills.
- Women who want to increase their skills
- Such working women who want to authenticate their informal skills.
- Residential Training for Women of Naxal Affected Areas
Eligibility for the Scheme
- Women over 15 years of age.
- Minimum academic qualification is required under the courses set by the Government of India for NSQF courses.
- Aadhaar ID is mandatory.
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of academic qualification
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate (only for reserved category youth)
- Divyangata Certificate (only for Divyang Youth)
|1||Apparel, Madeups & Home Furnishing||40000|
|3||Beauty & Wellness||20000|
|7||Electronics & Hardware||5000|
|10||IT & ITES||30500|
|11||Retail ( Service Sector )||5000|
|13||Tourism and Hospitality||2000|
|14||Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)||10000|
Eligible Institutes for the Implementation of Scheme
- Government institution – ITI, skill development center, polytechnic, engineering college, agricultural engineering college, college of higher education department, etc.
- Semi Government Institution – Training Provider Organizations like Crisp, IGTR, NIFT, ATDC, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, etc.
- Private institutions – Affiliate personal training providers from Sector Skill Councils experienced organizations
Provision for self-employment incentives
Entrepreneurship Development Cell has been established by MPSSDM for self employment. Special training will be given to the selected / interested trainers for self employment. DPR (Project Application Report) has been created for various dimensions for self-employment by MPSSDM. Training providers will regularly apply under the schemes for self-employment in the District Level Bankers Committee meeting.
Training program payment
It will be ensured that at least 70 percent trainees will be provided with sustained employment for at least three months, otherwise the fourth installment will not be paid to the training provider. The entire expenditure of training will be done by MPSSDM to the concerned institutions according to Common Cost Norms. This payment will be done in different installments as per the following details.
|Installement||Percentage of total cost||Details of payment installments for non-government organizations|
|First||30%||After the training batch started|
|Second||30%||After completion of training period with minimum 70% attendance of at least 70% of trainees.|
|Third||20%||After certification of at least 70 percent of the trainees involved in the examination.|
|Fourth||20%||At least 70 percent of the certified trainees, after providing continuous employment to at least three months of trainees|
Women over 15 years of age. Minimum academic qualification is required under the courses set by the Government of India for NSQF courses.
How To Apply
To register- http://ssdm.mp.gov.in/CandidateReg.aspx