CM Aarthik Kalyan Yojna
Objective of the scheme: The aim of the scheme will be to provide low cost equipment and / or working capital to beneficiaries of the scheduled caste category BPL category. The benefits of the scheme will be payable for the establishment of new industries / business etc. The provision of the scheme’s eligibility and financial assistance will be as follows –
- Project cost – maximum Rs. 50,000 / –
- Age – 18 to 55 years
- Income category – of BPL category.
- Financial Assistance – 1) Margin money – 50 percent of project cost Or maximum Rs. 15,000 / –
Implementation of the scheme: For implementation of the Chief Minister’s Economic Welfare Scheme, Managing Director, State Co-operative, Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation Bhopal, will be the Nodal Agency and the Chief Executive Officer / Executive Officer, District Intermediate Cooperative Development Committees will operate through the scheme. Proper financial provision for the scheme will be done by the Department of Scheduled Caste Welfare in its departmental budget, and accordingly, physical and financial targets will be determined by the District Managing Director, State Co-operative State Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation Limited, Bhopal.
- The scope of the plan will be entire Madhya Pradesh (i.e. the benefit of the scheme will be payable to the same enterprises which are installed within the Madhya Pradesh border).
- Should be the native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant is a member of the Scheduled Castes category. (The certificate issued by competent authority will be enclosed).
- The application date is between 18 and 55 years of age.
- Any nationalized bank / financial institution / co-operative bank should not be a defaulter / non-financial defaulter.
- If any person is getting help under any Government Entrepreneur / Self Employment Scheme, then this scheme will not be eligible.
- 5.2.6 Only once, will be eligible for assistance under this scheme.
- The maximum cost of the project under this scheme is Rs. 50 thousand.
- Under the scheme, margin money assistance will be 50 percent of the project cost.
- 50 percent (maximum Rs 15,000 / -)
Natives of Madhya Pradesh
Margin money - 50 percent of project cost Or maximum Rs. 15,000 / -
How To Apply
The application form on the prescribed form by the applicant will be presented to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer / Executive Officer, District Intermediary Co-operative Development Committee, District-all including necessary affidavits. The applications will be available free of charge.View (266 KB)